BCIS Study Day: Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest
Why should you attend:
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OOHA) patients are a challenging group of patients and despite many advances in their management, long term survival rates are still poor.
- To gain the latest knowledge and trial data on the management of your OOHA patients.
- To see how efficient networks ensure the optimal care and best results to your OOHA patients.
What you will learn:
- How to best manage your OOHA patients in the pre-hospital, cath lab and post-intervention settings.
- To understand which patients benefit from going immediately to cath lab.
- To see how OOHA patients should be managed in the cath lab.
- To review the latest treatments and interventions to help improve outcomes in this patient population.