- This event has passed.
Cardiovascular disease in England – next steps for prevention, innovation and delivery of care
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This conference will consider next steps for improving cardiovascular disease outcomes in England.
Areas for discussion include:
- Innovation in treatment and management; and
- Improving the delivery of care.
- Opportunities for the prevention of cardiovascular disease;
- The role of primary care in cardiovascular disease prevention;
- Improving the delivery of care – personalisation, integrating services, and developing teams;
- Prevention, intervention and impact: the place of NICE guidance, standards and indicators;
- Innovation in the treatment and management of heart failure – optimising patient outcomes, public engagement, and ensuring uptake; and
- Priorities for meeting the goals of the Long Term Plan.