- This event has passed.
Electrophysiology day 3
July 25£24 – £40
- To review the management of the main arrhythmia associated with adult congenital heart disease (ACHD)
- To be aware of and have a basic understanding of the main types of ACHD
- To understand how underlying ACHD and subsequent surgeries may result in brady- and tachyarrhythmia
- To be able to recognize when, who and how to refer to the specialist centre
- To learn how to manage the most common arrhythmia seen in patients with ACHD
Description of the meeting
- A one-day educational session on arrhythmia in ACHD, including diagnoses and treatment approaches. Topics will include review of the main anatomical and pathophysiological lesions, and the associated arrhythmia, presentation of multiple case histories, including examination of imaging, EP studies and electrograms, CRM indications and challenges, and risk stratification.
Demographic of the audience
This meeting is aimed at general electrophysiology trainees and experienced cardiac physiologists with an interest in congenital heart disease.