ESC Preventive Cardiology
April 2 @ 8:00 am - April 4 @ 5:00 pm
Formerly EuroPrevent, ESC Preventive Cardiology is the new name of the annual congress of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC). Get ready for 2020!
This international forum is the place to be for cardiologists, allied health professionals, general practitioners, basic scientists, young researchers and policymakers as leading experts present research and share knowledge in primary and secondary cardiovascular prevention, sports cardiology, primary care and rehabilitation.
- 1,400 healthcare professionals from 50+ countries
- 3 days of scientific exchange
- 700+ abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 60 scientific sessions
- 175 international expert faculty members
- industry-sponsored sessions and workshops
- 250+ m² exhibition space