- This event has passed.
Imperial Valve and Cardiovascular Course
November 5 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
IVCC is now in its tenth year and due to its success has been expanded to run over four days. The first day will allow for dedicated Training Sessions for SpRs and AHP, Heart MDT Sessions, as well as Breakout Sessions including the popular TAVI CT training workshop. The subsequent three days will be individually dedicated to cover topics on Percutaneous and Surgical treatment of Valvular Heart Disease, Complex Coronary Intervention and Structural Intervention.
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE:
- Detailed Anatomy of the Aortic and Mitral Valve
- Imaging of the Aortic and Mitral Valve using 3D echo, CT and MRI
- Filmed Cases at European Centres on Transcatheter Treatment of Aortic, Mitral and Tricuspid valve disease.
- Filmed Cases on Surgical Techniques for treating Aortic and Mitral Valve Disease
- Filmed Cases on Coronary and Structural Heart Disease
- Criteria for Case Selection
- Complications and how to avoid them
- Hot Topic Debates and Live Heart MDT Sessions
- Simulator Training
- Dedicated SpR Training Session
- Dedicated TAVI CT Training Sessions
- SpR Case Presentation Session with prize for the best presenter